We organize workshops where you can get to know the natural cycles of the farm and learn how to make traditional farm products.
- Bread of Alentejo – learn how to prepare the famous Alentejo bread, a very important and delicious part of the diet in the region, made in a traditional wood oven
- From milk to cheese – during this workshop you can learn about goat keeping, how to mik a goat and take part in the process of traditional goat cheese preparation
- Small scale beekeeping – learn about the art of beekeeping and how to make the traditional Alentejo honey
We organize the workshops for a minimum of 8 people
Price: 20 € / person
Children under 6 years of age: free
All workshops include a typical lunch served at the farm
You can also reserve a typical Alentejo homemade lunch. The price is 14 € / person and includes wine or beer, water as well as dessert.
Some of our traditional dishes include:
- Carne de Alguidar (slowly marinated pork)
- Entrecosto assado em vinho tinto (grilled ribs in red wine)
- Cabrito assado (grilled goat meat)
- Ensopado de cabrito (goat stew)
- Sopa de cação (a typical fish soup)
- Cação de coentrada (fish stew with cilantro)
All dishes are served with traditional migas with cilantro / potato / sweet potato / tomato depending on the seasonal availability of vegetables.